Thursday, April 3, 2014

Draft Two Complete...



I am very happy to announce the second draft of my next WIP The Bone Carousel has been completed.  It has been sent to a few beta readers and I am anxiously awaiting to hear back from them so I can make the necessary changes.  This novel has been a long time coming, over two years since I first started.  Right now I can feel how close I am to being done.  It is an amazing feeling.

While I am waiting to hear back from the readers, I am researching agents and working on my query letter.  This is an area I know I need a lot of work in.  How can I take a 74k novel and describe it in a couple of hundred words.  It's a bit daunting, but I know I will figure it out.

I will keep you updated on the progress as it happens.  Thanks to everyone who reads my work.



No comments:

Post a Comment