Thursday, July 2, 2015

New Book!!!



I have a new novella coming out soon!

This book was unexpected.  I was in-between writing drafts for my upcoming dark fantasy trilogy and had an idea pop into my head that wouldn't go away.  Like most authors I get ideas all the time, most of them never get far but this one was writing itself so I had to put it to paper.  In just a couple of weeks last summer I wrote the first draft, a couple of months later I rewrote the ending and then did a final draft. 

I sat on it for several months not sure what to do with it.  I created a few different cover ideas until I finally had a great one. From there I knew I wanted to release it. 

So if you have a few hours to kill and want a quick, fun read. Check out my new book.

There is a new fetish sweeping the country:  a sexual interest in severed limbs.

The market has become so large that "limb-snatching" has become the number one violent crime in the nation.  A man dubbed The Phantom by the media has become the most successful snatcher, but when he returns home with the latest pair of limbs, things start to get strange.

The limbs are still alive, moving on their own, and desperate to get back to their body.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment